Thursday, August 20, 2009

...and my academical world crumbles

We're so lucky we get to choose some of our subjects at my school. And among all of them there were three I desperately wanted to take:

Mandarin Chinese II
Theater group
Scenography and costume design

...then add to the equation that I can only choose two.
...and that these subjects all run at the same time.

I ended up choosing scenography and costume design. I'm crushed.

I had really thought and counted on that I'd be able to continue my Chinese along with my artsy subjects. Now all I want for Christmas is Hermione's time turner. I had thought I could go back to China this year and meet my friend Si Chang. I'd thought I'd be able to continue, tutored by one of the sweetest teachers I know. No. What I had to do, though, was pick another subject from a pile of the ones I hardly had any interest in at all. So I chose sociology because it's what I think I might find fun and be able to motivate myself to do - if I can get over the loss of my Chinese class.

I want to cry so they'll all feel sorry for me and correct this horrid mistake in my schedule.

..because there has to be one, right? Right?!

Location: school...
Mood: depressed
Listening to: the aircondition
Eating: -
Drinking: -

2 comments:

Tonje said...

MOMMELIMOMMELI!!!!


(glygogra - nesten som dritogdra. haha! passet jo ypperlig)

Kiyu said...

You have subjects like that at your school? O_O What kind of awesome school do you go to?!

search my blog...