Sunday, August 30, 2009

Resurfacing

So, after my initial shock concerning school I've decided to make the best of it and find what interests me in my subjects. Sociology looks like it can be quite fun too. Tough, but fun. Costume and scenography will probably be awesome - especially since my teacher was open for a cosplay project, including making the costume and a photo shoot! I never thought cosplay would make it to my timetable! My new class will still take some getting used to, I think, but I have some friends there now. It'll be okay - it has always turned out that way, and I see no reason why my lucky star should fail me this time. :)

I chatted with my hostsister Sayaka on skype for a long time today, and we decided to have a skype session tomorrow. I really look forward to being able to talk to them again! I haven't seen them for a whole month, and even if it's only on my computer screen being able to talk and see them again will be wonderful! <3>

My parents are away on a party, and so here I am at 3 minutes past midnight...and I still haven't eaten dinner properly. Haha, I don't see how I'll ever survive if I move out! (^ワ^) At least I've fed the rabbits.

I was looking at ebay and suddenly found the most wonderful things: Lion King plushies! I am desperatley in love with the laying Simba plushies! Especially the most used one, because he looks so soft and cuddly... behold!

Look at the one in the middle! Isn't he the cutest?
I don't want the warthog, just the lion...
Scar! Can you believe it? <3
Location: Norway, at home...
Mood: Happy nostalgia
Reading: Go Ask Alice
Listening to: Aishiteiru (Zoku Natsume Yuujinchou ED)
Watching: Lion King items at ebay (which causes nostalgia)
Eating: dinner at midnight...
Drinking: tea

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there... I like your blog... Seems simple and interesting... Greetings from Honduras

Janne said...

Omg! Want Scar-plushie! :OOO

search my blog...