Wednesday, June 24, 2009

All work and no play makes Helene quite happy anyway ♪

...then again, some of you might argue that today's been the exact opposite - all play and no work. (^_^i)

Today my class had two lessons taken to get information about uni and so on, meaning i did 日本舞踊, Japanese dance, with the first year students in stead of classical Japanese. So listen to today's schedule of my dreams:

1st: Aerobics
2nd: Japanese dance (first years)
3rd: Japanese dance (second years)
4th: Japanese dance (third years)
〈 lunch 〉
5th: Judo
6th: Judo

After school: sit and watch the dance club/read Vikram Seth's "A Suitable Boy" until 5 o'clock, walk for about 20〜25 min. to the dojo, 6:00PM〜8:00 : Kendo!

I've done close to nothing but move the entire day and I'm in bliss! (*゜∇゜)ノ Japan is so much FUN! And my friends here are great too. :D Today is one of those days where I feel I could stay here until they graduate in April and be perfectly happy. (But I'd miss my family and friends in Norway, though.;) )

I also got to borrow kendo gear, so now I'm training in a hakama, and I look ferociously cool. XD

...And I danced "Sakura Sakura" in front of the first years today because Satsumi-sensei asked me to. That's +10 cool points for me. At least. :P

2 comments:

Tonje said...

At least!
Støl i morgen?

Molle said...

Noe av det som er bra med å være på hotell er å kunne lese bloggen din! Skulle gjerne sett deg danse og trene... (Tonje; dagens word verification er "nuffent"!)

search my blog...