Thursday, May 14, 2009

A quick update - list style!

Now I know I have little time online! Haha! Bear with me.

- I will soon get to do kendo. I'll be practicing with a group of people trained by people who are also members of the the police (because they do kendo). Awesome! I'll have to walk there from school, though, but I'll survive.

- I'm still singing with Midori-sensei. It's so much fun! I feel I'm getting better control over my voice, and I'm learning technique, which is wonderful! I can tell I've gotten much more volume since I started. Hurray!

- I am learning Chinese. In Japanese.

- I had a ensoku (class trip) on Monday, which was a lot of fun!

- I have school for one hour on Saturday, because our parents are coming to see what our classes are like. Yay....

- I have a private lesson in Japanese dance at my dance teacher's house on Sunday!

Location: Japan
Mood: Guilty (I've been online for more than 2 hours.)
Listening to: Various Tori Amos songs
Eating: bread
Drinking: no

PS: Kiyu, why can't I read your blog? It comes up all wierd-looking on my screen, and no text! D:

2 comments:

Rakel said...

"I am learning Chinese. In Japanese"

O.o

That's impressive! =O

Kiyu said...

Great! Then you'll soon know what randregister and fullregister are! :D I don't know why you can't access the video D:

search my blog...