Wednesday, June 2, 2010

My plans are all set!

Today I got the e-mail confirming my acceptance into the art school here in Oslo, meaning that my plans for the fall are all set! Art studies, here I come!

I'm halfway through my exams as well. It's been a busy few months, but in just about two more weeks I'll be a free girl for the first time since I was 6. I'll be the first to admit that high school can be a lot of fun at times (with all my crazy friends and day-to-day happenings), but I can't wait to start studying because I want to, not because I have to. It'll also be a great change of pace to think less about grades in all those different subjects. (And that is assuming my new school even has grades...!) I think that for the first time in my life I will genuinely be looking forward to school starting again in August. And it will not just be fun because of my friends or through the first two weeks. 


If this is growing up, it's kind of glorious. (At the moment! ;P)

Location: At home, out in my garden (summer!)

Mood: Happily at ease

No comments:

search my blog...