Monday, January 4, 2010

しょうがない夢追い人

After careful consideration I've made my decision: I've decided to quit the the school play choir.


I've made some really nice friends there, and it's been fun. Still, to tell the truth I've been pretty beat lately, that with all the practicing, training and school work. My dream in joining this choir was to become a better singer, and if that's the case I realize now that I'll be better off with a singing coach. Sometimes pursuing your dreams means forsaking something in the process. 


I said I wanted to keep pursuing my dreams. Well, this is one of them, and I know that in order to make those dreams real you have to get out there and do something. I'm not saying I necessarily want to become a professional. I just want to become a better singer and learn more about singing and using my voice. And I've realized that's not going to happen where I am now.


Location: at home
Mood: school tomorrow -eep!

3 comments:

Tonje said...

Ja!
Go professional and become all soprano about it all....
;P

Love you, knertiberti

Unknown said...

Helene, min søte. SØK DER!!! JA!!! Jeg skjønner ikke den ene oppgaven da, det suger jo. Men ja. Det blir enten Granum eller prosjektskolen. Har en kompis som går Granum nå og han trives helt sykt. Det er visst utrolig bra der! Hvordan går det?

Unknown said...

Hadde vært koselig
<3

search my blog...