Sunday, October 25, 2009

Loong time no write...!

Yes, I know it's been ages since I posted anything here. Sorry 'bout that.

I've been busy as usual - especially since I got in on my school play. No, I didn't make the actor troop, but I'm in the choir. And hey, any excuse to learn more about singing! It's funny - I really love singing, but I've always just done it for fun, so I never really thought about how much technique you need to sing well. It's a lot of work, and I simply can't wait to start learning more!

I'm at my sister's in Kristiansand right now. I'm here for the weekend, and we're having a great time being couch potatoes and celebrating the fact that she finally got a pemanent job as a cellist! Congratulations, you've earned it! Also, we saw "UP", the new Pixar film. It was amazing!

I've realized there's still some posts from my time in Japan I never got to writing. I'm thinking of simply putting it all into one post, as a kind of summary. We'll see. There's a bunch of other posts I've been meaning to write as well. -.-;;

Location: My sister's place, Kristiansand
Mood: Sluggish
Listening to: TV
Eating: -
Drinking: -

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

search my blog...