Sunday, May 24, 2009

"Surpliiise!"

Yes! I've done it!

(;^◇^;)♪

I had a long debate with myself as to whether to do this or not, but I decided I'd regret it more if I didn't, so...
I sang "Part of Your World" from The Little Mermaid solo at the charity concert today! And then "Beauty and the Beast" with the chorus singing the backing harmonies.
It was outside, and had an unformal feeling to it, so I wasn't as scared as I thought I'd be. I was even able to have some fun while on stage.
It was my first time singing solo like this, so I was pretty nervous. I think you could tell from my singing too, but it was a good experience, and I think it went quite well all things concidered. :P
I didn't tell anyone about this before, because I wanted to decide this for myself...and surprise you. So...
(Mom, dad, I sing in your general direction!)
PS: the stage is that brown building there...



5 comments:

Tonje said...

Oooh! Strenght and honor!!
I'm sure you were thinking of me ;)

HUGS

Eirik said...

Wow!

Har du liggende et skjult opptak noe sted? Hvis ikke så vil jeg gjerne høre deg synge den igjen når du kommer hjem. Begge deler egentlig. :D

Og du som ikke ville delta i talekonkurransen i fjor. Kan du gjøre dette kan du i alle fall prate litt japansk i fire minutter. ;p

Go Helene!

Kiyu said...

WOW. That's really admirable! I still have issues singing on a stage myself (that's why I keep doing it to 'practice'). You got guts! I am so happy for you :D

HELENE! SYNG FOR OSS! :D

Dolle said...

Veldig bra, Kompis!! Slikt vokser du enormt på. Du sier ikke noe om et evt. publikum, men jeg håper du fikk masse applaus. Det hadde du i alle fall fortjent. Jeg er kjempestolt av deg! "Syng, Tove Mette! SYNG!" ;o)

Molle said...

I am so honored that you sang in my general direction! Not to mention ridiculously proud...

search my blog...