Friday, December 18, 2009

Seeing red? So am I.


Turns out that the card generator on the webpage from which I ordered all my russ things does not allow personal backgrounds. Meaning I have to go mainstream. Bleh.

Oh well... I'm still quite satisfied though, seeing as I found a personal quote and a decent picture. (Now that, ladies and gentlemen, is a miracle. I hate having my picture taken because they all turn out horrible-looking.)

So, in all it's glory, I present to you:


The quote reads: "If you're not yourself, you're nobody."

I have not yet given up on a self-designed card, though, but I shall have to print them myself. This means it'll be a limited supply, probably just to be given out to close friends and family.

We'll see. Tomorrow's the beginning of the Christmas holidays! I need some time to breathe now.

Location: At home, in front of the fireplace.
Mood:
Tired
Eating: Chocolate

No comments:

search my blog...